Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weekend Videos

Alright - over the weekend I took some videos of Liliana. The first three were all in a row. She was eating and pooping - and it was SO funny. I had to pull out the camera and video tape her...yes, video tape her pooping. BUT, she was a little stinker. (in more ways than one.)

The first time I pulled out the camera, she did this:

The burp at the end is hilarious to me!

So then we move on...it seemed that every time I turned on the camera to record and the little orange light flashed - she would stop pooping and make her cheeser face for the camera. But she just thought I was taking a picture and when she did not see the flash and I kept holding the camera there - she would make the face again.



Next - she does this hands-to-face thing when you say "oh no" and as you heard in the previous video...I had started saying that -



We have a walker! Evan's phone was on the floor - as a bribe to get her to walk so I could get it on camera! This was taken just a few days ago - I need to get new video because she is doing much better at walking than this video as she is a little wobbly yet.


Liliana is just SO much fun! This morning I walked in her room and she was standing in her crib and she got so excited to see me she squealed and starting jumping in her crib. Hilarious!!! And she always makes her cheeser face for the camera. It is so fun to see her personality really start to show.





These pictures were taken the same day as the videos...she just kept cheesin it up!

1 comment:

  1. She sure takes after her mom. So cute!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete