Sunday, October 18, 2009

For the Hubby

Apparently, I only post about the bad things he does and not the good things - so this is for him :)

I have been sick all week. BLAH. He even took time off work so I could stay in bed and rest while he took care of Liliana. On the days that he did work, he came home and made dinner and took care of Liliana while I did NOT-A-THING.

So - to my Hubby, thank you!

I ended up going to the doctor on Wednesday and then on Thursday their office staff really ticked me off. I was so sick and the chickadee who was suppose to JUST take my message was trying to diagnose me and ask me why I thought I was right and she was wrong. Are you freaking kidding me? Take my message. So needless to say I never got an appropriate answer because she botched my message up. Grrrrr.

It was a long week, but it ended with Sweetest Day - and Evan got me a card! I do not ask for much, but a card I do ask for and he got me a very sweet card! And he remembered that it was 7 years ago that he proposed to me, on Sweetest Day. Awe, so sweet!

I am looking forward to a much better week!

3 comments:

  1. That was a nice post! What a wonderful husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time the slug did something for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was sweet!! I agree that you do not often post about the nice things he does for you and how he takes such good care of you when you are sick and what a good daddy he is.
    M

    ReplyDelete