Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If you want something done...

...do it yourself. Why is it that men can only see what is in the sink? I know I am not the only wife out there with a husband who has this problem......

(So I was only going to just post pictures tonight - but now I need to get this off my chest.)

This post is for the men out there, listen up:

When your wife wants the kitchen cleaned...take note of the word "kitchen" - look around and realize there is more to the kitchen than the dishes in the sink.

Yes, we appreciate you doing the dishes...don't get us wrong, but the kitchen is not in the sink.

Thank you.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Men know there is more to the kitchen than the sink. There is the fridge where the beer and food lives. What else is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Great post and I hear ya sister! We seem to have this problem with every room in our house. :)

    ReplyDelete